The PhoenixSuit tool application is used to flash stock firmware (img) onto Allwinner CPU-based devices via a computer or smartphone.
This page provides a detailed breakdown of PhoenixSuit’s features and versions, including the most up-to-date version of the tool along with previous versions.
PhoenixSuit’s features include the ability to flash stock firmware, recovery images, and boot images with ease. It can also perform backup, restore, and application installation actions effortlessly.
To begin the flashing or installation process using PhoenixSuit, you must download the stock firmware (img) for your Allwinner device, load it onto PhoenixSuit, and click on the ‘Upgrade’ button. Be aware that using the tool will wipe the device of all data, so we advise creating a backup of any essential files before proceeding.
- Flash Recovery Image:
It allows you to flash or install a recovery image on Allwinner devices. Load the Stock Firmware in the Phoenix Suit, and it will ask you whether you want to flash the whole firmware or a few portions; select recovery and click on upgrade to begin flashing.
- Flash Stock Firmware:
It allows you to flash or install stock firmware on any Allwinner CPU-based smartphone. Download the stock firmware (img) of your device, load it in the PhoenixSuit, and Click on the Upgrade Button to begin the flashing or installation process.
- Backup, Restore, and Install Applications:
It allows you to take a backup and restore the existing applications on the Allwinner devices. Connect the device to the computer, and Open Phoenix Suit > Click on the APK tab and Select the Backup or restore option.
Flash Boot Image:
It allows you to flash or install the boot image on your Allwinner devices. Load the stock firmware in the Phoenix Suit, and it will ask you which portion of firmware you want to install; Select Boot and click on the upgrade button to begin flashing.
How to use PhoenixSuit to Flash Stock Firmware
These are instructions on how to flash or install .img firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixSuit Tool on devices powered by Allwinner Chipset.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixSuit will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Flashing the Firmware (ROM) using the PhoenixSuit
- Download and install Phoenix Suit on the computer. During the installation process, PhoenixSuit will prompt you to install Android USB drivers (Simply Click on install anyway to continue).
- Download the Stock Firmware (.img based) of your Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step, or else you can find the .img based Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Launch/Open PhoenixSuit Application from the Start Menu or Directly from
C:\Program Files (x86)\AllWinnertech\PhoenixSuit.
- Once PhoenixSuit Application is launched, Click on the Firmware Menu.
- Under Firmware Menu, Click on the Image Button and select the (.img) firmware file from the computer (which you have downloaded in Step#2).
- Power off your Android Device.
- Press and Hold the Volume UP or Volume Down Key on your Android Device and Connect it to the computer using the USB cable.
- Now, Without releasing any Keys, Press the Power Key 5-10 times until your device gets detected by the Phoenix Suit.
- Once Phoenix Suit detects the device, it will ask you for a mandatory Format. Simply Click on Yes to Proceed.
- Phoenix Suit will begin the flashing/installation process.
- Once the Flashing/Installation process is completed, you will be able to see Upgrade Firmware Succeed Message on the computer Screen. Click on OK to end the Flashing.
- Close the PhoenixSuit application and Disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock firmware you have Downloaded.
Download PhoenixSuit Tool
PhoenixSuit is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 11 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the tool, then use the following links to get it on the computer:
v1.04: Phoenix Suit V1.04.zip
v1.05: Phoenix Suit V1.05.zip
v1.06: Phoenix Suit V1.06.zip
v1.07: Phoenix Suit V1.07.zip
v1.08: Phoenix Suit V1.08.zip
v1.09: Phoenix Suit V1.09.zip
v1.10: Phoenix Suit V1.10.zip – Latest