fix iOS 16 update errors: Apple released the iOS 16 update to all owners of supported iOS devices back on September 12, and many users have already successfully installed it. However, some users have experienced issues during the update process. For example, while updating to iOS 16, your iPhone may get stuck at the Apple logo screen, a black screen, or keep restarting. Someone just can’t update the smartphone to the end, and for someone the update is not even available.
Fix iOS 16 update errors with PhoneRescue
If you also experienced any of the above problems when you tried to update your iPhone to iOS 16, we will try to help you. Most update issues can be resolved using the PhoneRescue program.
The PhoneRescue program is convenient in that it can be used to solve completely different problems that may have occurred when updating to iOS 16. Here are some problems that can occur during the iOS update process:
- iPhone stuck on the screen with the Apple logo;
- iPhone stuck in recovery mode;
- the smartphone constantly reboots;
- black screen is displayed on the smartphone;
- the update preparation phase takes too long;
- the update check phase takes too long ;
- iPhone stuck on loading screen
- the update is not displayed in the settings;
- the update file is not downloading.
As you can see, PhoneRescue helps fix a wide variety of update errors. With it, you can update your iPhone to iOS 16 quickly and without any problems.
The program has two modes – standard and advanced. Advanced mode allows you to fix update errors without wiping your iPhone or iPad.
How to fix iOS 16 update errors with PhoneRescue
- To get started, download the program to your computer from the official website. You can do this for free.
- When you run the program for the first time, you will see instructions on how to use it.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Close all applications on your smartphone that may be running in the background.
- Close iTunes and other similar third-party programs on your computer.
- Do not use system cleaners.
- Make sure the USB connection between your smartphone and computer is strong and stable.
- When you’re done, select the Device Rescuer option . It is she who is needed to solve the problems of updating the system. Select Repair iOS System below.
4. Here you need to select the standard or advanced mode. If you don’t want to lose your data, choose Advanced.
- The program will show instructions on how to enter the iPhone into recovery mode. Follow her.
- Disconnect the device from the computer and turn it off.
- Hold the power button together with the volume down button and connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Hold both buttons until the iPhone restarts. After that, an image with a cable and a laptop should appear on the screen.
- Now you just need to let the program complete the task. It will update your iPhone to the latest available version of iOS and then restore your backup data.
That’s all! If you did everything right, you now have a fully working iPhone running iOS 16. The PhoneRescue program makes the process of updating the system much easier and helps you solve any possible problems.
However, PhoneRescue is not just a tool to solve iOS update problems. The program also helps recover data in iOS. If your data was lost from your smartphone during the update to iOS 16, you can try to get it back using PhoneRescue.
Another feature of the program is the recovery of forgotten screen time passwords and age restrictions. PhoneRescue can help you out in different situations, so the program is definitely worth downloading.