Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Itel Vision 3 S661LS Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the Itel Vision 3 S661LS Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 13|
|Software needed||SPD Flash Tool|
Itel Vision 3 S661LS Key Spec
- Dimensions: 76 x 164.5 x 8.85 mm, Weight: 193 g
- SoC: Unisoc SC9863A
- CPU: 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, 4x 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- RAM: 2 GB, 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
- Display: 6.6 in, IPS, 720 x 1600 pixels, 24 bit
- Battery: 5000 mAh, Li-Ion
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: 8MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
- Dual Security- Fast Fingerprint sensor and Face unlock for enhanced security
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 13 Feature List
- New Material You Color Themes
- Language Personalization
- Android Photo Picker
- Clipboard Editor Overlay
- Quick QR Code Scanner
- Smart Home Controls
- Bluetooth LE Audio Support
Why you need Itel Vision 3 S661LS Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ITEL VISION 3 S661LS Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Itel Vision 3 S661LS stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the Itel Vision 3 S661LS Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Itel Vision 3 S661LSis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ITEL VISION 3 S661LS USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Itel Vision 3 S661LS Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download the SPD Upgrade Tool and extract it on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see a list of files double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect your device to the computer and make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on the SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom.PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in the Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, and you will see a Green Passed Message in the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using the Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.