Lenovo A6 Note Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Lenovo A6 Note Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lenovo A6 Note Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lenovo A6 Note Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lenovo A6 Note Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lenovo A6 Note Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lenovo A6 Note Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo A6 Note Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Lenovo A6 Note Key Spec
- Brand – Lenovo
- Model – A6 Note
- Alternative Name – Lenovo A6 Note
- Device Type – Android OS 4G Phablet
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Camera – 13 MP f/2.0 + 2 MP f/2.4 LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 933MHz | ROM 16GB, 32GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Dedicated)
- Display – Screen size 6.09-inches IPS, LCD, HD+ Display (1560 x 720 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-ion with 10W, Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Gyroscope, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted Fingerprint)
- Color – Blue, Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 154.7 mm x 72.9 mm x 9.2 mm
- Weight – 172 Grams (with Battery)
- Veriant – Two Variants 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB
- More Features – Plastic Design, 2 Rear Camera Setup, emmc Storage, LCD HD+ Display, 10W Charging, Rear Fingerprint, microUSB, 12nm Chip, LTE Cat6, FM radio.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Lenovo A6 Note Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO A6 NOTE Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lenovo A6 Note Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lenovo A6 Note stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lenovo A6 Note Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo A6 Noteis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO A6 NOTE USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Lenovo A6 Note Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If the while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Lenovo A6 Note Stock Firmware Rom