Lenovo A6000-L Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Lenovo A6000-L Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Lenovo A6000-L Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Lenovo A6000-L Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Lenovo A6000-L Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Lenovo A6000-L Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Lenovo A6000-L Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Lenovo A6000-L Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4.4|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Lenovo A6000-L Key Spec
- Platform: Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), Lenovo Vibe 2.0 UI
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Processor (Snapdragon 410)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 128 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (294ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 8 MP Camera, Video
- Rear Camera Features: Geo-tagging, LED Flash, Autofocus, Face Detection
- Front Camera: 2 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 8GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: up to 32GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21.1 Mbps
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 150 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol:
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, Dolby Sound
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: No
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (With Dedicated Mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No (download at store)
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No (download at store)
- Battery: 2300 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 264 hours
- Standby Time: up to 13 hours
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Lenovo A6000-L Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the LENOVO A6000-L Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Lenovo A6000-L Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Lenovo A6000-L stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Lenovo A6000-L Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Lenovo A6000-L is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: LENOVO A6000-L USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Lenovo A6000-L Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.