Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Motorola XT2315-1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Motorola XT2315-1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android|
|Software needed||RSD Lite Flash Tool|
Motorola XT2315-1 Key Spec
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android Feature List
- Message bubbles and ‘priority’ conversations
- Redesigned notifications
- New Power Menu with smart home controls
- New Media playback widget
- Resizable picture-in-picture window
- Screen recording
- Smart app
- New Recent Apps screen
- Back gesture sensitivity
- iPhone-like screenshot visuals
- Dark mode scheduling
- Single-time app permissions
- Voice access – controlling your phone with your voice
Why you need Motorola XT2315-1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the MOTOROLA XT2315-1Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Motorola XT2315-1Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Motorola XT2315-1stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Motorola XT2315-1Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Motorola XT2315-1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Motorola USB Drivers Download / Mirror
- RSD Lite Tool Download
How to Flash Motorola XT2315-1 Firmware
- Reboot your smartphone into bootloader mode by pressing Volume down & power key
- connect the device to your computer by using the USB cable
- Go to the firmware folder and Run flash-all.bat wait until success, once done disconnect the device and switch it ON.
- Parse flashfile.xml to get fastboot script
- if you have a hard bricked device first unbrick it
How to use Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware Using RSD Lite Tool
- Download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver on your computer SKIP this step if you have already installed USB Driver.
- Download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Flash Tool on your computer. Once you are done with the RSD Tool package.
- Now, Run the RSD Lite Flash Tool Setup to install it on your computer.
- Once the flash installation is completed, launch the RSD Flash Tool on your Computer.
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Rom that you wanted to flash on your Device.
- Once you have successfully added the stock firmware, the complete flash file properties will be shown on the right panel of the RSD Lite.
- Now, Connect your Motorola smartphone to the Computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode. To boot into fastboot mode: Press this Key Combo Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your Motorola device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area on the tool.
- To start the Flashing process Click on the Start button.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the stock firmware).
- you will get a Finished Message once the Flashing process was successful.
- Now, Disconnect your device from the computer and boot it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Motorola XT2315-1 Stock Firmware Rom
- CC XT2315-1_GENEVN_CC_13_T1TGN33.60-55: Download